Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy 6 Month Birthday



WOW WOW WOW 
6 months has gone by ... 
amazing!


It's been a heck of a month and I have been very busy


* I love rattles and rings and just
about anything that is big enough to put in my mouth

EVERYTHING goes in my mouth

* I just about roll over although I dont seem to
be in much of a rush to do so

* I do roll from my tummy to my back
more b/c I really don't care for this "tummy time' thing

* I love my jumper .. 
look out b/c I may jump right out of that thing

* I also love my extrasaucer
 - for those of you who are not aware of this contraption ..
it is a seat surrounded by pure fun and enjoyment .. 
pic of that to come

* I now sit in my stroller face forward like a big boy -
still not too sure abot this view - I like to see Mommy when we stroll

* I LOVE food .. I know shocking isn't it!

I eat everything Mommy & Daddy give me ..
fruits and green veggies! Yummy!

* I had my first expereicne with the Easter Bunny ...
he brought me rattle and a cell phone .. 
it tastes soooo good !

Not much more to update you all on ..

I am really just as content as can be


Oh one more thing ....


Went to the doctors for my first sick appointment
b/c I was fussy and crying - which I never do ..
once I got there .. I was fine but they did weigh me ....


Drum Roll please ....


21.3 lbs!!!!!!! Wow ... A line backer for sure!

What's a football anyway?

1 comment:

  1. You've got yourself one good looking Linebacker there...great picture. He going to look even better in a HAWKEYE uniform......

    ReplyDelete