Friday, March 12, 2010

5 Month Birthday

HAPPY 5 Months!!!

Well lots of things have been happening this month ...

* I still see my Physical Therapist 
but she says my neck is getting stronger and 
after next month I wont have to go anymore
* I almost roll over ... I swing my head all the way back 
but my body isnt following suit just yet
* I celebrated my first St Patrick's Day ... 
not sure what all the fuss is about .. 
I hear it's more fun when I'm 21 
* I talk up a storm to anyone 
who will listen
* I like to fly in the sky and be Super Baby!!!!!!!!!
* I belly laugh when you tickle under my chin
* I LOVE green veggies .. yes, you read that right!  
I love peas and green beans! 
But really, I haven't tried anything I haven't liked yet! 
Surprise surprise
* I love to jump around in my jumper .. woo hooooooo 
Mommy thinks I am going to be an 
adrenaline junky when I get older 
* I love my big sister - I smile and 
laugh at her everyday
* I am almost so big that I need to move up and take Erin's car seat!

But most importantly ....
I continue to be a very happy & content baby!!! 

5 comments:

  1. What a happy looking baby....looking forward to seeing him in person....he's going to look great in a HAWEYE uniform...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is going to look awesome in a Hawkeye's uniform! Mike and I laugh ... he is not going to be a power forward .. we're looking at a line backer!!! =) A very happy linebacker!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love LINEBACKERS in Iowa.....ESPECIALLY ALL-AMERICAN ONES from CT....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besides the map of Ireland on his face .. he's all American that's for sure! =) Keep the bench warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy little (or should I say big) boy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete