Friday, February 12, 2010

HAPPY 4 Month Birthday

Boy Oh Boy OH BOY
What a month it has been ... 


* I am a really chatty boy
* I love following people around the room 
* My legs are getting strong and I like to stand on laps
* I am just about rolling over .. 
I twist and turn on my play mat
* I babble and coo all day long - what's teething?
* Mommy calls my legs Chunky Monkey Legs ... 
should I cut back on the formula?
* I am still dubbed the Happy baby at daycare .. 
I smile all day long
* I am outgrowing my clothes 
faster than Mommy can do the laundry
* I love holding my monkey friend and cuddling with him
* I like to fly in the air as SUPER BABY .. I giggle
* Kissing my neck makes me laugh



I have my big 4 month check up next Wed ...
I will be sure to have Mommy post the numbers then .. 
Mommy is guessing about 20 lbs ... 

BOY OH BOY - BIG BOY!!! =)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.... we love inch of you!!!!!
    LOVE YOU CHUNK!!!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he keeps growing at this rate...... a FULL RIDE at...... I O W A ...... is in his furture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just so cute I want to squeeze those cheeks. Football seems to be in his future, LOL... Give him kisses from all of us, miss you and love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so much like his Dad. I think his new nickname will be Chunky Monkey. He is getting so big

    ReplyDelete